If you’re looking for a stunning location for a conference dinner, an awards evening, a twilight drinks reception, breakfast meeting or product launch, the Palm House is the venue for you:
- Stunning Grade 2* Victorian Glass house set in beautiful Grade 1 Sefton Park
- Dine amongst the palms, orchids and rare plants from Liverpool’s historic Botanical collection (220 for a sit-down dinner or up to 400 for a drinks reception)
- There is ample parking close by and full disabled access
- Somewhere different to impress your guests for special dinners and receptions
- Flexible experienced events team with high quality catering
- Benefitting a much-loved local treasure managed by a passionate charitable trust
- Marquees can be added
- Our highly-experienced events team and handpicked caterers who will go out of their way to craft an event to ‘wow’ your delegates and guests
Clients include Downtown Liverpool, Compass, O2, Juice FM, Yorkshire Building Society and many more.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport 10.2 km/ 6.3 miles
Lime Street Station 3.9 km/ 2.4 miles
Manchester International Airport 55 km/ 34.2 miles
Click here for our Photo Gallery
For more information please contact Laura on 0151 726 9304.