We are a member of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GOLD Award) committed to good environmental practice and sustainable development.
We meet the minimum legal requirements related to environmental protection and waste disposal and aim to minimise our impact and maximise the positive aspects that we have on the environment.
We are demonstrating our commitment through the following activities:
- Maintaining a historical botanical glass house for public
- Recycling paper, card, glass and cans
- Using low energy lighting in our offices and facilities
- Using stationery from recycled or sustainable sources where possible
- Installing aerator percussion taps and reduced flush in our toilets