THE JEWEL IN LIVERPOOL'S SEFTON PARK
Sefton Park’s ‘Great Conservatory’ was a gift to the city of Liverpool by local benefactor Henry Yates Thompson. When it first opened to the public in 1896 it quickly became a popular visitor attraction.
Sefton Park Palm House Preservation Trust is a registered charity established in 1996. Trustees are local residents who oversee the development and management of the Palm House as a heritage visitor attraction and cultural events centre. The building is owned and maintained by Liverpool City Council.
The Trust employs a team of staff and is supported in its work by volunteers and casual event assistants. By generating income from heritage grants, private hire, events and donations we are able to keep the Palm House open for everyone to enjoy and to fund our programme of free community events.
Sefton Park Palm House
Sefton Park Palm House,
Sefton Park, Liverpool
Charity registration number:
Company Limited by Guarantee registration number: